1968 - Founded by Dane Felch & Jack Gauger
1971 - Became incorporated, approximately 1200 sq. ft.
1981 - First plant in Schofield's new industrial park. 5 employees, 6,000 sq. ft.
1984 - First addition to Schofield facility. 6 employees, 10,000 sq. ft.
1992 - Jack Gauger's partnership purchased by Tom & Janet Felch. 12 employees.
1994 - Second addition to Schofield facility. Additional 8,000 sq. ft.
1996 - Third addition to Schofield facility. Additional 8,800 sq. ft. 25 employees.
2000 - J & D Tube Benders, Inc. becomes the first plant to move into the Village of Weston's new industrial park. New plant 90,000 sq. ft. 70 employees.
2005 - First addition of new facility is completed. 114,000 square feet.
2007 - Listed as one of "Americas fastest growing private companies" by INC 5000.
2008 - J & D Tube Benders adds its first fully automated robotic welding cell.
2009 - With the addition of new tooling and equipment, J & D Tube Benders now offers 1-D bending for sizes 2.00" through 5.00" OD
2010 - J & D Tube Benders adds a 3-axis tube laser capable of cutting up to 6.00" OD round tube and 4.00" square tube. A new 150 mm full CNC bender is also added increasing the the maximum tube to be bent to 6.00" OD.
2011 - J & D Tube Benders is named "TPJ-The Tube & Pipe Journal®" 2011 Industry Award Winner. Read Article .